If you are not currently a member of the MSMS Alumni Association, please sign up to have access to the attendee list for this event and other benefits! Just click Home above and then Join. (However, you do not have to be a member to register.)
All MSMS Alumni are invited to the 2018 Alumni Weekend, but the Classes of 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, and 2013 will be celebrating milestone events.Alumni Weekend Schedule:
- *4 PM to 5 PM Alumni Panel Discussion for Current MSMS Students (Shackleford Auditorium)
- 4 PM to 6 PM Registration (Hogarth)
- 5:45 PM Bus departs for Tales (optional)
- 6 PM to 9 PM Tales from the Crypt - Friendship Cemetery
- Free evening to catch up with classmates
- 9 AM to 11 AM State of MSMS, MSMS Alumni Association, and the MSMS Foundation Presentations (Shackleford Auditorium)
- 9AM to 11 AM Registration (Hogarth)
- 11:00 to 11:30 AM Class Pictures (Hooper Steps)
- 11:30 AM - Bus departs to Huck's Place (optional)
- 11:30 AM to 2 PM Lunch at Huck's Place in downtown Columbus. Close enough to walk.
- 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM Trivia Face-Off (Hooper Auditorium)
- 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM Mississippi Brews, Bites, and Blues Party. Event is in downtown Columbus at Events Off 5th, 515 College St., Columbus, MS 39701 (childcare available).
Childcare: If you purchase a child ticket, it includes a ticket to Tales from the Crypt, lunch on Saturday, and childcare on Saturday evening with pizza. Childcare is being provided at a local church by some of their regular childcare providers. This will be a best fit for children from 6 months to 12 years. Due to the logistics in arranging childcare, you must purchase a ticket by 3/20/18 to obtain a child ticket.
Lodging: Hotel reservations should be made separately at the Courtyard Marriott HERE. Special hotel rate of $109/night is only available until 3/22/2018.
Refund Policy: Full refunds of reunion fees are available until 3/20/2018. After that time, no refunds will be given. Contact Kassie Brooks at email@example.com for information about refunds.